Monday, June 27, 2011

Thursday June 16, 2011

VOLUNTEERING:
Today the kids decorated a tie with finger paint as the second part of the father’s day gift. Since I couldn’t find varnish for the key chain, they just made their finger print in blue paint on the block of wood and on the othe side it said Te Amo (I love you). I thought it was really cute. The teachers made most of it. Only kid involvement was saying their fathers name and using their finger as the decoration.

NEED TO WRITE ABOUT THE GOOD VOLUNTEERS
NAME TAG
Frame
Story moi scared
Fake snow


SPANISH CLASS:
We went to the market because I had a few errands to do and I didn’t want to do them by myself because I get lost way to easily. I needed a Universal Charger, blank CDs, Spanish music, and coconut candy. I got a charger for Q35 instead of Q295 or Q370 that the other stores were charging. I bought so many coconut treats: coconut and sweetened condensed milk, toasted coconut balls, coconut and pineapple balls, and another kind I can’t remember. I bought two CDs for Q15, I think was overpriced a wee bit but I didn’t want to try another place. Finally I got my 2 blank CDs for Q4 each. We also walked through the artisan’s market for the first time. I bought some postcards for friends. It was raining so as an excuse to try Pollo Campero and not to walk home in the rain, I asked if we could stop in since it was super close to the market. It was strange because if you wanted to eat in, you had to sit down and order your food as if it was an actual restaurant and pay at the table. I got a crispy chicken sandwhich and fries. The sandwhich was quality but would’ve tasted better had it been a wee bit hotter. We also went to the bank to exchange some money. However Paty forgot she had to deposit her money too so we took a trip back while it was raining.

HOME
Nothing special that I can remember. I forgot to Journal for a while. I know that I was lame and called it quits early and went to sleep. I had the opportunity to go out with Kristen but I didn’t know when and where and I didn’t think the texting was reliable with the time I received the text at between the time she sent it at. Les wanted to go out and asked me but I decided know.

No comments:

Post a Comment