Monday, June 27, 2011

Monday June 20, 2011

VOLUNTEERING
Nothing new happened today. Everything was pretty routine. Except for the fact that Isabelle asked me to draw a scared girl in the middle of the big A that they made. The story she told to help them remember was that a little girl saw a snake and when she screamed, she said aaaaaaa and As left her mouth. So I decided to go off the Dora the Explora book they had. They kids ended up loving it.

HOME
Emily ventures back to my room and always asks permission to come in. She has 2 weeks of vacation. She is lonely because Nathaly is with her mom and isnt staying in our house for the week. I found out that her mom is a teacher at La Union and takes a bus 30 minutes everyday to La Union. Emily asks me if I want to watch a movie with her tonight and I say yup! She wants to watch Rio.

CLASS
It is my last day with Paty until our little 3 day break. She gives me some suggestions as where to go and visit in Antigua with my time off.

HOME
I watch Dr. G with Marina, but Emily wants to watch the movie right away. I tell her to wait because I want to get as much Spanish exposure that night. Emily ends up getting tired and we raincheck the movie for the night. Also she couldn’t find Rio so she chose Alvin the Chimpmunk instead. Cant say I was disappointed we didn’t watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment